Nordiske statsborgere trenger ikke visum for innreise til Storbritannia, men må ha med pass som er gyldig 3 måneder etter utreise. Dersom du ikke er nordisk statsborger besøk denne nettsiden for å se om du behøver visum.
Visumservice bistår med forretningsvisum til Storbritannia for personer med gyldig oppholdstillatelse i Norge. Med et forretningsvisum kan du reise til Storbritannia for å delta på konferanser, møter, opplæring, akademisk forskning, eller akademisk sabbat. Noen typer intra-corporate activities samt kontraktsfestede intallasjoner og service kan også utføres på denne typen visum. Velg forretningsvisum i visumkategorien i menyen over for å se alle visumkrav og bestille visum.
Fyll ut dette skjemaet dersom du har behov for å søke andre typer visum til Storbritannia.
If you are a corporate client and would like to order for one of your employees, kindly complete this order form.
Send the following documents to Visumservice online (upload requested copies in the application form):
Simplified application form for UK Visas and Immigration authorities
Copy of your passport
Copy of your residence permit
Copy of letter of invitation from the UK
Copy of letter of guarantee
Prepare to bring the following documents for your UK visa centre appointment:
Residence permit (original and 1 copy)
3 latest payslips or bank statement (proof of financial means)
Letter of guarantee from employer. Check requrements here.
- Letter of invitation from the client/partner you are going to visit. Check requirements here.
The applicant will have to meet in person at the UK visa application centre and bring original documents to the appointment.If you intend to apply for a business visa valid several entries or for more than 6 months:
- Proof of inteded travels to UK in the future. This must be stated in both the letter of invitation and letter of guarantee.
Total processing time 2-6 weeks:
1-3 working days to complete your application.
1-2 weeks waiting time for appointment at the visa centre.
2-3 weeks for return of processed visa with normal processing time UK
Or 3-5 working days for return of processed visa with express processing time UK (additionally EUR 224,5).
Number of entries and validity:
Visas valid for up to 6 months (EUR 176):
- 1 entry within 6 months after date of issue - up to six months stay
- 2 entries within 6 months after date of issue - up to six months stay
- Multiple entries 6 months after date of issue - up to six months stay
Visas valid for over 6 months - Additional cost and requirements. Please contact us for more information:
- Multiple entries 2 years after date of issue - up to six months stay (EUR 488)
- Multiple entries 5 years after date of issue - up to six months stay (EUR 810)
- Multiple entries 10 years after date of issue - up to six months stay (EUR 1000)
The UK visa application centres in the Nordic countries are situated in the capitals only. You can apply from the country where you have a valid residence permit or other valid proof of legal stay (e.g. valid Schengen visa).
Norway - Oslo (9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday only)
Denmark - Copenhagen (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
Sweden - Stockholm (9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
Finland - Helsinki (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Fortnightly on Thursday - weekly during peak months)
Visumservice processing fee:
- 2000,- NOK excl. VAT
- 3000,- NOK excl. VAT - Application is processed by Visumservice within 24 hours (working days)